Yo..! Templates Presenting Gracious Blogger Template, Our Yet Another Gorgeous looking Blogger Template of 2016. Gracious Blogger Template is a clean,fully responsive and easy-to-use blogger templates, specially designed for story tellers,fashion Bloggers, Photographers,Personal Blogging, Food Bloggers and everything in between.
Gracious blogger template is a 100% responisve blog theme for bloggers.So it looks great on all devices.
Features of Gracious Responsive Blogger Template:
- Minimalist & Elegent Design
- Loads Quickly
- Ads and Ad-Sense Ready
- 100% Responsive
- Custom Popular Post Widget
- Related Posts After Each Post
- Author Profile After Each Posts
- SEO Ready
- Top Bar with Social Icons and Search box
- Compatible With Major Browsers (Mozilla,Chrome,Safari)
- User Friendly Admin Layout.
- Simple Instagram Footer and Side Bar Widget From snapwidget.com
- Strong Documentation & Fast Customer Support
- Detailed Documentation with Step-by-Step Guides
So don’t wait because you are just an easy installation away to your all new gorgeous blog.
Template Installation Service:
If you want your template to be installed and setup exactly as shown in the demo version, You can go for Blogger Template Installation package that will cost you $20, A good price for hassle free Installation process,our professtionals will install and setup your new blogger template within 24 hours(business days).
Note : This service does not include adding new features in the template.
How It Works:
- The template will be available instantly Once Your Payment Process Is Completed.You will receive an email from Yo..! Templates with your download link.
- Download the Premium Version template, and
- Send us all the requirements and specification, what would you like to have in your blog.
– Your social media profile links.
– Name and sequence of the links do you want to have in the Menu bar.
– Image to the “About me” gadget and text to display under the image.
- Send us an invite at firstname.lastname@example.org OR at email@example.com
- We will accept the invitation as soon as possible. After that we will be listed as an “Author” by default. To install the template we need admin rights. In the same place where you have send the invitation you can change the “Author” status to the “Admin”.
- Once everything is done and you are happy with your new blog, you can remove our admin permissions.